Herbal decoction blend to assist with high blood pressure
Basic directions for how to make an herbal decoction are as follows.
- Use one teaspoon to one tablespoon of herbs per cup of cold water.
- Add the herbs and cold water to a pot.
- Place that pot on the stove and bring up to a gentle boil.
- Put a lid on the pan and lightly simmer for twenty to forty minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let your decoction cool to drinking temperature.
- Finish up by straining out the herbs.
- You can often use these same herbs to brew up a new batch of decoction a couple more times as long as the decoction is still strong after brewing.
- Refrigerate leftovers and use within 48 hours.