Herbal decoction blend to assist with high blood pressure
Hawthorne Berries, Motherwort, Black Seed, Wild Cherry, Ginger, Dandelion Root, Valerian, Boneset, and Yellow Dock.
Basic directions for how to make an herbal decoction are as follows.
- Use one teaspoon to one tablespoon of herbs per cup of cold water.
- Add the herbs and cold water to a pot.
- Place that pot on the stove and bring up to a gentle boil.
- Put a lid on the pan and lightly simmer for twenty to forty minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let your decoction cool to drinking temperature.
- Finish up by straining out the herbs.
- You can often use these same herbs to brew up a new batch of decoction a couple more times as long as the decoction is still strong after brewing.
- Refrigerate leftovers and use within 48 hours.
ALL TEAS SOLD BY THE OZ